Applicable to SketchUp 2017, 2018, & 2019
Applicable to SunDAT Pro, Standard, & Essential
A PV layout is not generated in my model.
- Check you are on the latest version of SunDAT. Go to your username in the upper right corner and select About SunDAT. Check both the App version and Library version match the latest versions from our website. If they do not match, you will need to reinstall SunDAT. You can click here to get the latest version of SunDAT: SunDAT Installer
- Check all the inputs in the PV Layout interface is correctly filled.
- Try rebuilding the region. Go to Project Setup, then Region Management tab. Delete the region and then recreate the region by selecting the face, select layout type, and then create. Go back to PV Layout, and then try generating a PV Layout.
- Region could have been deleted accidentally. Go to Tools, then find Repair Regions. Press the play button to repair the regions.
- If you are getting an error message of "Unable to place a single component in region", click the link to find out more information and potential solutions to this error: link.
- As a last step, do the Clean Up model function as a last resort. Go to Tools and then find Clean Up Model. Before pressing the button, be aware that this is not reversible and you will lose changes like tables that are not favorited.
If none of these steps help you, please contact us on chat where available or email email@example.com.