Applicable to SketchUp Pro 2019, SketchUp Pro 2018, SketchUp Pro 2017, & SketchUp Make 2017
Applicable to SunDAT Pro, Standard, & Essential
Energy analysis estimates (production estimates and yield) are showing zeros in PV Layout results and/or Energy Analysis
- No weather file available for the location of the model
- Error in weather file
- Incorrect details for module and/or inverter equipment
- If you did not import a weather file, check that there is a weather file nearby your model's location. At the top, expand Site Overview. In the Choose Weather source file input, click to check there are weather files available. If it is blank that means that SunDAT was not able to pull any nearby weather file source locations based on your latitude and longitude and you will need to import a weather file in order to run energy analysis.
- If you imported a weather file into your project, verify during the import that the weather file was imported with the correct file format.
- Try running a layout with a different inverter and see if that layout has energy analysis estimates. If there are energy analysis estimates, then there is something wrong with the inverter. If it is a custom inverter, check the values are correct. For an inverter from the global library, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Try running a layout with a different table using different modules and see if that layout has energy analysis estimates. If there are energy analysis estimates, then there is something wrong with the module. If it is a custom module, check the values are correct. For a module from the global library, please email email@example.com.